Our Hatchling™ hammock chair is available in 2 layer options:
Single Layer-1.6 HyperD ripstop fabric (standard)
Dual Layer-1.6 HyperD inside/1.6 HyperD outside (standard)
Both options include a double ended stuff sack color matched to the outside layer (or single layer as the case may be) for storing your chair OR your quilt! The chair also includes 2 genuine Amsteel 8" continuous loops. We are no longer incorporating the sleeve opening in the dual layers to avoid potential failure. Available in four sizes (Medium: 36" x 54" Large: 42" x 60" X-Large: 48" x 60" Super Lounger 54" x 60"). Extra Long options add 6”.
These pair perfectly with our Hatchling™ Under Shell.
To view color information, click here.
Current wait time 3 weeks (due to participation in a Good Cause Paddle). If selecting HyperD OutdoorInk material or Tie Dye Color option, wait time 3 weeks. All Tie Dyes are unique and handmade so patterns cannot be guaranteed. Sizes on Tie Dye may vary due to dye process. Any specific Tie Dye Requests, please email us at email@example.com.
Weight Limits on the materials:
1.0 Hyper D 200 lbs. | 1.6 HyperD 300 lbs.
1.0 HyperD/1.6 HyperD (including Outdoor Ink) 400 lbs
1.0 HyperD/1.9 Ripstop 400 lbs
1.6 HyperD/1.6 HyperD (including Outdoor Ink) 500 lbs
DO NOT use in situations where personal safety or valuable property could be endangered.
• DO NOT hang a Hatchling above any objects that could cause injury if you fell on them. DO NOT hang a Hatchling higher than you can fall without injury while in the Hatchling.
• DO NOT use if signs of damage are apparent to the rope, splice, webbing, fabric, stitching or hardware. When exposed to direct sunlight and outdoor elements, deterioration can occur. Inspect all Hatchling components before each use.
• DO NOT exceed the working load. When used under dynamic (stress, jerk) conditions, additional care must be exercised. These conditions can reduce the working load by as much as 33%.
• DO NOT stand in line with rope under tension; it may recoil (snap back) unpredictably if released or broken.
• Misuse can result in serious injury or death.
In no event shall Terrapin Outfitters, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its products.